The June 2012 meeting will be held on Monday, June 11th from 6pm – 8pm at TechColumbus.
We are very happy to have Ron Savoia from Stratus Innovations Group joining us this month to talk about Office 365.
We are happy to have Halcyon Solutions joining us this month as a sponsor!
Microsoft Office 365 Overview
We will do a drill down on the Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Service Offering, which will involve the following:
- User provisioning & leveraging on-premise Active Directory for service authentication & authorization
- Migrating from an on-premise E-mail environment to Office 365 Exchange Online
- Managing Exchange Online environment
- Using and extending SharePoint Online
- Overview of differences between on-premise SharePoint & SharePoint Online
- End-user customization
- Developer customization using SharePoint Designer
- SharePoint solution creation using Visual Studio
Ron is the founder and Managing Partner of Stratus Innovations Group, which is a solutions provider focused exclusively on providing enterprise-class solutions based on a Cloud Computing delivery model. Prior to forming Stratus Innovations Group, Ron was a Senior Director of Microsoft’s Field Sales & Services organization where he ran various enterprise services & consulting businesses for Microsoft responsibilities incubating the field “Go-to-Market” for Microsoft’s Online Services business around Microsoft’s Business Productivity Online Services (BPOS), Office 365 and Windows/SQL Azure Cloud offering